Saturday, August 04, 2007

Animal Training


Reading about dog training and and going to Dog Obedience class reminds me of a joke I once heard years ago:

A man was tying to train his pet monkey to take his bowel movements on a commode.

Each time the monkey would take a dump in their house the man would grab the monkey, place him on the seat of the commode, slap his head, and then throw him out the window.

After weeks of training the monkey thought he had figured what the man was trying to teach him.

The next time he took a dump he ran and sat on the commode, slapped himself across the head, then jumped out the window.

2 comments:

Michael Bains said...

After a few weeks of that, I decided I'd had enough and got this job fixing computers.

I've never looked back!

Eddie said...

Michael,
You fix computers?
We keep our sons pretty busy fixing computers.