Saturday, May 19, 2007

Mechanical Aid for the Natural Look


Friday we went to the mall.

Not once, not twice, but several times I saw females walk by me with low cut blouses on that their boobs bobbed with they walk. The low-cuts were so low, I think what they exposed were more than cleavages. They seemed to bob like a floating on water, each was riding its own wave – they were not riding the same wave. When one partially exposed boob would lightly bounce up the other one was bouncing down.

That made me wonder if Victoria’s Secret or Frederick’s of Hollywood has a new bra out that has a little battery power motor that more or less juggles the boobs. The little machine pushed one up and let the other one lower itself by gravity… then, it’s the other boob’s time for a ride. To use to make it look natural, one must only turn the “On” switch before walking.

Then, all the old buzzards like me are in for a pleasant show.

Then I was wondering what if a girl with such a bra on forgot she had the motorized garment on and scratched her armpit and activated the motor. Maybe, possibly, she would run into somebody she knew and stop to chat with them and as she talked and smiled she was unaware her boobs were bobbing up and down her chest.

How do you be polite and not look at such a spectacular?

6 comments:

kenju said...

Eddie, does Anna read your blog?


I always wondered what runs through the mind of a man - and now I know.....LOL

Eddie said...

Judy,
Yes... which I get myself into hot water from time to time.

Anonymous said...

Easy, Ed, Eaassyyy......

Kenju, search no more for the answer to that question....

Eddie said...

Steve,
I am always easy going, except those times that I'm not.

Suzanne said...

I just had a very similar conversation with my friend Dr. P. She said that some woman walked by with her boobs hanging out all over the place, and when her co-workers caught her staring, she said that she now understood. Lately I've been seeing a lot of this too, although usually I just sigh to myself and think that the women need better bras or they will be excruciatingly saggy in a few years.

Eddie said...

Life is complicated enough without trying to keep up your own image.