Tuesday, December 13, 2022

SOMETHING BIG?

We had lunch at the 3$ Café today. We were there just a few after 1pm, and we were 2 of the 5 customers there. I think there were more employees than customers. I know there was a 3$ Café on Windy Hill Road but maybe it just hasn’t caught on at Town Center yet, speaking of Town Center, there were not manly cars in the parking lot. As we were leaving the Café’ I noticed a deputy talking to a man with a suit on. A few more steps at the corner, just around the edge of the building were two more deputies, one male and one female. Both were leaning over to have sight of the other deputy talking to the man in a suit. I did not realize it at the moment but I hollered over to the male and female deputies saying, “Do you know Anthony Rollins?” Anthony is my cousin, a retired deputy. They looked shocked and gave me some kind of negative response that they did not know Anthony. I said,, “Anthony retired years ago from the Sheriff’s Department.” They just glared at me and we walked on and got into the car. From the car, pulling away, I saw several other deputies in a cluster, at the entrance of several parking rows away. Then I saw another female deputy, with her hand on another woman, lead her to the back of a sheriff car, put her in the back seat and slammed the door. I wonder what she was involved in? Then, as we drove on, around the side of the building there were 3 more sheriff cars, parked alongside the curb. Was SOMETHING BIG GOING ON?

No comments: