Monday, December 26, 2022

3D POOL SHARK Woke Up!

Many years ago I bought the program 3D POOL SHARK. It used to be fun. The pool balls looked real with the balls the right color with the right color, and the English angle of bouncing is just right and I really enjoyed it. After a year or so I begin to have problems. It would freeze or knock itself off. I think probably I added a software that it did not get along with. Maybe they competed for the some of the things. So, instead of fighting with it, I knew who would win, I just quit using it. I had plenty other things to do (for example genealogy), anyway. Now, years later this morning, it was back on my screen. I did not to waste my time putting up with its eccentric ways, I press to exit. In bright letters it asked me WHY? I played a game of rotation and it worked perfectly. It was just like old times. I felt an old run-away pet had returned. I felt like I should give it a bowl of milk or something. It was getting volt and my approval, that was all he/she wanted.

No comments: