Wednesday, May 04, 2022

IT'S ALL ABOUT ME

IT IS ALL ABOUT ME or MY CLAIM TO FAME. This morning Celeste Headlee was on TODAY SHOW. Celeste wrote a very positive book titled WE NEED TO TALK. WE NEED TO TALK is a guide to keep your conversation with other people positive. It has THE GOLDEN RULE written all over it. On THE TODAY SHOW with the help of behind the scene workers of THE TODAY SHOW act out some examples and how to sail through the conflict on a positive note. I have been thinking about writing something similar titled IT IS ALL ABOUT ME. Anyway, my claim to fame is I briefly met and talk to Celeste twice. Both times were at Sweat Mountain Dog Park between Marietta and Woodstock, Georgia. She had two beagle dogs. She told me she was an announcer for a NPR station in Atlanta. She was very easy to talk to (as she politely preached in her book). She moved on. I thought I read she moved to Boson. But apparently, she was in New York City Today.

No comments: