Wednesday, March 09, 2022

Another Die Hard on a Rainy Day

On TV this rainy day I watched a Bruce Willis DIE HARD movie. It was all you could expect from a DIE HARD movie. Bruce Willis taking on many bad guys and one good looking bad girl. There were a lot of machine gun noise ratatat-tating . I was watching the action and did not keep up with the conversations but I did hear UKTRAINE mentioned. I don’t know if they were from Kuwait or they were going to deliver whatever they had there or what. They also had a long across town (a big city) car chase where plenty of cars, buses, trucks, and big vans smashed and turned over. And I predicted this: The helicopter that had the bad guys leaders and the same good looking girl) and the treasure they were after, all taking off in the helicopter Bruce Willis jumped on the back of the helicopter as they were becoming airborn. I knew it, I knew it! It was packed with action. A lot of kick-ass action. Not the same as a HOPPALONG CASSIDY action packed movie, but good for the times.

No comments: