Saturday, December 26, 2009

Music to Look at Posts by


I don't like criticizing other blogs. It is kind of like "those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks". So, I won't (live in a glass house).

I saw a link to a blog I thought might be interesting so I went to it and it had a nice visual layout and looked like it had an interesting essay to tell.

HOWEVER!!! You had to listen to Willie Nelson sing while you tried to read. It is hard for me to do. Willie Nelson is a fine singer and I enjoy his music but trying to listen and read at the same time is distracting.

They both deserve to be appreciated - but you can't do both at the same time, or at least I can't. It confuses my brain, like trying to pat the top of your head and rub your belly in circular motion at the same time.

Or that is my 2 cents worth anyway.