Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Dog Saga contiued


Yesterday evening I saw the woman that owns the two dogs outside and I walked over and told her about her two dogs who almost had us for lunch and I also told her I called Animal Control.

She apologized and said she would get rid of the dogs this coming weekend (don't bet on it). She also told me of her deadbeat son and deadbeat daughter and what a hard time she is having financially.

Then she hinted for a loan.

I felt like I should hold her at a distance with the same cue stick I used to hold her dogs away and slowly and cautiously back into my house swinging the stick.

4 comments:

G said...

I read about them dawgs yesterday. I'd be in a furious tissy if that happened to me! Lovely neighbors.

Eddie said...

Geri,
As I typed a reply to you on the GOBAG who's who a neighbor called me and wanted to know the house number of the dogs across the street. They confronted her in her own yard this morning... she lives two houses away.

kenju said...

Yes, I'd grab the cue stick anytime I saw her coming.

Eddie said...

Judy,

By the way, my neighbor called and complained about the pitbull this morning to Animal Control. Within a minute ago (7:30pm) I see the dog is still sitting on the front step of the front yard - no fence, no leash.