Tuesday, September 29, 2009

GOBAG Stuffed Themselves Again



The Good Old Boys and Girls Tuesday night get together minutes for September 29, 2009.

Paul Roper had people that knew and remember Geri Bundesman to autograph a glossy black and white picture of her and her husband.

Monty cooked a multitude of Boston butts. Thirty-five people, maybe thirty-six or thirty-seven showed up. Paul Roper and I had a mild disagreement about the number. I pointed out two I didn’t think we counted and he said he did too count them. Then I grabbed my crotch and said “Count this!”

But seriously, I think we can say attendance was between 35 and 37.

The food was plentiful and juicy, spicy, and all else that goes with a good meal. And we had peach ice cream too. Rupert served.

One person ordered his food to go.








This is Paul Roper’s car. Notice the spattered bug on the hood. Noticed how well polished and shiny it is. Notice the handsome photographer’s reflection? Or it might look sort of like a giant splattered bug.









6 comments:

G said...

Paul and Eddi, Geri is beaming over autographed pic.

Geri's husband also saw it, and asked "How come it's in black and white?"

Geri explained that she switched it from color to B/W (in Picasa) and added "glow" ... all to hide the fine lines of age :)

Thanks for all the other pics too, Eddie ... I think this is the first time I've seen photos of Joe Kaslowski, Johnny Moseley, and Jimmy Hudgins.

Eddie said...

Geri,

Eddie says you are welcome.

Anonymous said...

YOU BETTER BE NICE, OR I WILL CANCEL YOUR 2 PER MEETING.
30 PEOPLE SIGNED THE PICS, BUT I CAN ONLY DECIPHER 29.HOW DID I MISS THE OTHERS. LAX IN MY DUTIES.

PR

Eddie said...

PR,
Thanks for reminding me! I need to "kiss-up" a short time longer.

Now I know how an average everyday business man feels.

Anonymous said...

GOOD PICS OF CAR, BAD PICS OF PR

PR

G said...

Look at the SHINE on that old car! Uh... if that's really a bug, it certainly is a "colorful" bug. How cruel of Paul to collide with poor lil creature.

Eddie, yeah, that 3rd person post was a bit much. That's how I hide ... doesn't do any good here tho huh :)