Tuesday, May 26, 2009

They Just Kept A-Coming


A couple of months ago the number of visitors to my blog were ridiculously high. Day after day, week after the week the number of visitors just kept increasing. Why? Darn if I know. I always heard the standing joke of Hollywood producers: “You can’t underestimate the taste of the American people.” That falls under the same group as “there is a sucker born every minute.”

For the past two weeks my visitor attendance has been steadily dropping like a rock. My visitors are again back to the small number I am use to.

They finally came to their senses. I was getting worried.

2 comments:

kenju said...

Too funny, Eddie!! Find out what you were talking about 2 weeks ago and write about it again.

Eddie said...

Judy,
Visitors numbers gradually increased every day, and I just about write about something different every day, except my genealogy surnames, which I pretty much stay on course. I don't think people would come in droves to read some boring genealogy report.