Wednesday, May 17, 2006

What's Good For the Goose...

I watched The Today Show this morning while walking on the treadmill. The major players of "The Da Vinci Code" movie, such as Ron Howard, Tom Hanks, etc, were there in a round table discussion. I read the Dan Brown book and also his other book "Angels & Demons". I thought both books were very good, educational, and both good thrillers.

At the round table discussion about the upcoming movie it was mentioned more than once that some Christian organizations are requesting a disclaimer to be at the beginning of the movie.

I don't remember any group seeking a disclaimer for Mel Gibson's movie "The Passion of Jesus". I must admit I have not seen "Passions" and have no intention of seeing it. But if any of the cast of thousands in that movie did a body movement of facial expression that wasn't described as so in the Bible, then I think a disclaimer is in order.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I enjoyed The Davinci Code too. I am looking forward to the movie.

kenju said...

I agree, Eddie. I wish people would chill and remember it is just a novel!