Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Adventures in a Dollar Store

 

I went to what used to be a $1 store.  I think Dollar is still in their name maybe they should add an S to that name.

As I approached the door a tiny little woman was standing holding the door with one hand and holding at least a dozen big white balloons wanting to fly way.  She shouted in a foreign accent to hurry.  I can’t hurry, I have a bad leg. 

When I finally got to the door the lady was holding for me I thanked her and said those balloons were going to carry her up up and awayl!  She seriously told me no, they wouldn’t.

I bought a package of ballpoint pens, which  I think are still the cheapest in town.  I bought a couple of other items, the total was something like $3.67.

On one aisle they had finger food such as small sacks of potato chips and so on.  On that display rack they also had deep fried pork skins.   Wow!  I haven’t had fried pork skins in years. In red letters warned SEASONED!

Seasoned heck!  They were POSSESSED!

Very spicy and my sinuses started melting in my head.

I put the rest, about half, in a sandwich bag and will try to finish them later.

No comments: