Wednesday, May 03, 2023

I Can Be Scary

GOTCHA!! Today, returning home from shopping we dropped by the post office to get our PO Box mail.. It wasn't a busy day, many vacant car spaces were available. I parked nearer than I usually do. I left Anna in our van, went in; got the mail in our box, and walked out. Our light colored van was parked in front of the door. I saw Anna sillotte as I reached for the handle. I thought, "I didn't realize I parked in a handicapped spot." I started to open the door and was close enough to get a better look inside the window. A horrified woman was staring at me. Opps! I quickly, reversed myself and walked two cars down our real car and hopped in. Anna said she saw it all. We drove away I saw a man walking up to the car in the handicapped place. I bet his wife had a frightful story to tell him.

No comments: