Sunday, July 10, 2022

Visiting the Hollywood Bowl during off hours

This morning (July 10th, 2022) on the Sunday Morning CBS New Show, was an article on the Hollywood Bowl. It told of the many famous stars, and musical groups who have performed there. We visited the Hollywood Bowl in the late 1990s. Our visit was an off day, and off hour, we were the only people there. On the CBS article this morning when they said HOLLYWOOD BOWL, Iimmediately thought of my sister-in-law Thelma. Thelma sung one time at the Hollywood Bowl. She visited it one time and she and whoever was with her, like us, were the people there. I saw the video, I remember correctly, she sung AMAZING GRACE. To make this all about me, I think I am the only person in the whole world, who has a sister in-law named Thelma, who sung in the Hollywood Bowl, to 18,000 empty seats, with the audience of at least one (the person with the camera).

No comments: