Monday, December 21, 2020

For Dumb Asses

 


I have an exercise CD that has a young man training or teaching several techniques of stretching and things like that.   Whenever my muscles or bones get a tight sore feeling, if I think of it, I watch one of his presentations.  And it works, for a while.

I think his workout stage is actually his living room high up in an apartment overlooking a bus traffic.

In a couple of the videos there is a bookcase.  I have been straining my eyes to see what books he has on his shelves.  They are just far enough away from the camera you cannot read what the titles are.

But one of his books I recognize the cover format. 

It is one of those “FOR DUMMIES” books.  I wonder what he feels he needs to know more about?  Not that I’m nosy or anything like that.



No comments: