Thursday, December 24, 2020

Dance of the Pee Pee

 


This morning on THE TODAY SHOW they did a piece on THE NUT-CRACKER SUITE ballet that is being performed in Miami to a limited well-spaced audience outside.  Of course, the performers are about half in number, wearing masks and of course well-spaced.

It reminded me of the couple of times we have seen THE NUT-CRACKER Ballet live,  although, I might have got some of them mixed up with the SWAN LAKE Ballets.

Anyway, I remember one time driving home after seeing a NUT- CRACKER inspired to design the choreography of my own ballet.

The name of it will be

THE DANCE OF THE PEE PEE.

The main person will do a lot of tip-toe dancing with a lot of spins, leaps, and holding his crotch (except when he is leaping – he will need both arms out to gracefully land) and the music will be ocean sounds such as waves.

As most of my schemes it never got beyond the planning stage.


No comments: