Friday, May 08, 2020

Pine Straw Distribution




We had 100 bundles of pine straw put down yesterday.  At one point I went out to see how many workers were in the group, for tipping purposes.  They were so busy moving around, carrying bundles around the house they were hard to count, they moved too much.

I estimated there were at least six men and a playing toddler.  

On my second count I counted four men and the playing toddler.  

On my third count I made a point of speaking to each one noting mentally. This time my total were two men, two women, and one toddler.  

Further details:  A man and woman, both in their 20s.  The other man and woman were in there 50s or 60s.  So I think the young couple were the  owners and the elder couple were probably the parents of one the young couple. 

The pine straw looks great.

Everybody got a nice tip except the toddler.

No comments: