Wednesday, May 27, 2020

I An't Worried about that


Today I had a medical appointment in the Wellstar-Kennesaw Complex.  I let Anna off near it and went to park.  After I parked and came back to see Anna was still outside.  She was talking to a lady that had a grocery cart with clothes and other needs in it.
She had an appointment at a doctors’ office in the Witcher Street Building.  She wanted to know how to get there.  It would be easier to go through the main hospital, down Main Street, which eventually would take you to the long hall that goes over Witcher Street into the Wicher Street Building.   Our directions got her confused.

I imagined the lady pushing her shopping buggy down Main Street of the hospital.  She did not say but I suppose all her earthy  belongings were in that cart.

We told her a way to get there staying on the streets’ sidewalks and she seemed to understand that better, even though it would take her longer to get to her destination.

Anna told the lady she had better hurry; her appointment was in 5 minutes.

The lady said, “I an’t worry about that.”

And there we were, one hour early, which is usual for us.

No comments: