Monday, June 27, 2016

Chia Hair




We started eating chia seeds in our salads.   Chia seeds are not new.  We knew about them ever since I read their ads on the back covers of comic books.
You can sent off for "Chia Pets" which comes with seeds a little clay figurine of some type or another.  You follow the instructions and soon you have a little clay pottery type of being with green hair.
You can pick from  wide assortment of clay animals, monsters, dogs, cats, thug looking human heads and so on.
It has been stated on several TV medical shows that chia seeds are good for you and go good with salads.
I try to drink over 8 cups of water a day.  What if the chia seeds start growing little green plants through my pores?
Maybe if I put my thumb, like a cork, and blow real hard it would push up the greenery from the roots up.
Those that know me know that I am bald headed.  Bald as an onion.  Yep, except for ear level.
Then I will need to train the plants to go to the top of my head.  Then figure how to change the color from green to brunette.

Haircuts?  I might have to buy  goat.

No comments: