Thursday, July 10, 2014

Meaningfully Stamps

pssst!  click on image to see it better.






Do you remember how you handle your Christmas cards you mail out each year?  You probably do as I do and see that your religious-minded friends get a card referring to the birth of Christ and you  might do the same with your stamps for your  cards.  We do!  (keep that in mind for this post).

Not long ago at the Post office I asked them what  stamps to they have available.  Actually, I was suppose to get LOVE stamps.  One of my ex-coworkers showed me the stamps presently available.  The LOVE stamps looked misleading.
I chose the CIRCUS STAMPS.  I bought a sheet of CIRCUS STAMPS which has an assortment of  Clowns, trained circus animals, trapeze on the high tight rope and other Circus stuff.  The color of the stamps are a brilliant comic-book color, and the illustrations also are displayed in comic-book style fashion. 

Now, that I have them I am having a hard time dispersing them.  Because we are not in debt and pay many of our utilities and services electronically, we  only mail 3 checks a month.  To Georgia Power and Georgia Gas I decided to give them a clown or an pissed off looking lion or other ferocious  each month.  The man who cuts our yard, he gets the trapeze and juggling acts... because he, to hear him tell it, can work do all kinds of impossible tasks with our lawn - he deserves a good stamp.


above to our yard man


above, self-explanatory 



No comments: