Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Postal Was a Way of Life



The Postal Service has been in hot water ever since I retired from there. If I didn't know better I would think it was me that was holding it all together. Years ago when my active duty status ended at HU-4 Helliocpter Utility Squadron in Lakehurst, NJ, they changed their name not long afterwards, then after 3 or 4 years of working at Sinclair Refining Company I quit and they changed their name to BP. Now according to this it may all be over for the Postal Service.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was with the Postal Service for 32 years as a mailman. I retired 3 months ago because I could read the handwriting on the wall. Now I have the time to enjoy reading blogs such as yours!

Eddie said...

Anonymous,
I'm glad you enjoyed it. We have something in common, we are both retired from the Postal Service. I retired the second day of the year 2000.
Come by anytime.