Wednesday, July 06, 2011

GOBAG - The Day After the Birthday Party



At the GOBAG meeting at the American Legion yesterday I walked up to the bar to order a beer the lady behind the bar told me there was food spread left over from the day before over on the table. The food was left over from the 4th of July celebration. She said if I needed anything microwave just give it to her.

Among the food was a patriotic-colors birthday cake about half gone. A lot of people evidently don’t like icing. Hunks of icing were left. Well, it just so happens that I love icing, so everything worked out!

Also, this is a test video. I did not use my Flip camera this time. I used a camera that I think is for regular pictures but has video as an option. Another option it has is a shake or jiggle prevention, which at my age, I need. It appears that it is not as light sensitive as the Flip. I think I’ll test it some more, but in between tests flip flop back to my Flip.