Thursday, March 04, 2021

Birds Making a Migration Move

 

Hummingbird Depot


I was looking at a map the other day about the migrations of different species of birds.  I noticed that a certain type of hummingbird will be travelling north to their summer home the last two weeks of March.  Don’t ask we what kind of hummingbird, I have a short attention span and even a shorter retention ability and I forgot to take notes.

The map said in so many words to have your hummingbirds feeders cleaned and stocked for food for the little humming travelers.

I think they would also appreciate water and maybe a warm place snuggle up in, you know March can get cold and windy.  And maybe for those single hummers maybe an overnight companion would lift their spirits, ahem!  If you know what I mean.  A hot bath would be nice too.


No comments: