Monday, December 14, 2015

My Songs






Saturday, December the 12th, Frank Sinatra was born 100 years ago.  Last Sunday night was a TV special of notable singers singing Frank's song, playing tribute to him.

Of course, being the self-centered person that I am, I wondered what people plan to do on my 100th Birthday?

To get you started, or the ball rolling let me put some thoughts in your head:

I have not sung any of my songs publicly.  Only in my head.


HOWEVER!  I have written two songs.   Really!  Honestly!
I did not have them copyrighted or anything.  But one person remembers the songs  and he reminded me of them just months before he committed suicide.  (really).

The first song is "SINGING AND DIGGING"  and the second one is "I CAN'T SING!"

Both songs, all the words are in the title.  Also,  in both songs there are only three words in the lyrics and in the title.

I was thinking maybe have the Rockettes, all armed with shovels do a great choreographic river-front type dance and sing, both. 



No comments: