Saturday, December 12, 2015

Me and My Old Black Raincoat




Yesterday we bought me a new rain coat to replace my old cracked North Face rain coat.  We bought the old one at an outlet store in south Georgia on coming back home from Florida.  In time it aged and cracked.  It is black.  I hate to discard it.   We suspect it might not really be a North Face coat, but it does have the name on it.

I was thinking I could have an alter ego,  like a superhero and moonlight fighting crime and evil as THE SHADOW!... buy me a black hat and a red scarf, and wear my black cracked Northern Face raincoat. 


Or if I back down from being THE SHADOW this time of year there are many live Christmas concerts to go to.  We are going to one tonight.  I could wear my North Face black rain coat with a mask and during the finale' of the concert swing out on a rope above the musicians as PHANTOM OF THE (high school) ORCHESTRA!



No comments: