Sunday, November 01, 2015

SUNDAY FUNNIES: L;ittle Lulu and Witch Hazel



Just about my whole life, off and on, I have read LITTLE LULU comicbooks.  They are consistent.  They don't exactly  do the simple things in life Charlie Brown and his bunch do.  They are more brutal and sarcastic..  The little boys are unfairly sexists and bullies.  The girls are bitchy sometimes, but always seem to outsmart their boy playmates.

I think every LITTLE LULU comc book that I have looked at has a story that Lulu, in order for her younger neighbor, Alvin to go home she makes up a scary story and tells him.  I think the scary story always involves a witch named Hazel and her little spoiled bitch witch niece, "Little Itch".

It is HALLOWEEN WEEKEND, so wanting to jump on the bandwagon and fit in here is a Halloween Witch Story.  Hang on.


click on image to make larger.




No comments: