Sunday, September 29, 2013

Still Pictures, 24th Bell Reunion, 2013



Need I remind you to click on each image to make it bigger and therefore getting more out of it?




Monty Calhoun, Jackie Gaskin, Hal Victors, and Bobby McEntyre

Brothers Bill and Ken Chaney.




Gene Groover

Dave Clackam


George Wallace

Horace Armfield

Calvin Wallace


\
Larry Sparks

Paul Saine

Monty Calhoun & Sandy Ramsi


Mickey Carlile

Sara Polk

Floyd Polk




Charles Dawson

Marvin Young, David Cain, and Horace Armfield

Faye Murner

Phyllis Murner

Joyce Jackson Denard & Melvyn Denard


Parks Groover & Charles Dawson

Paul Roper

Robert Martin

Hal Vickers

Jack Gentry


Tommy Townsend

Joe Harshbarger

Marvin Young

Jerry Kirkpatrick


Ray Dneard

George Prince, Grady Smith, & George Wallace

Richard Otis Edwards & ?



Rex Knight


\


Doug Davis

Marvalyn Bolding Long & Brenda Moroon?

Rupert Raines & Bobby McEntyre

David "Baby Bird" Green

Arnold Guest & David 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's somebody else, not Bobby McEntyre.

Eddie said...

The 2 pictures I put Bobby's name on is Bobby McEntyre. I grew uo only 3 houses away from Bobby, I talked to him several times that day.

Anonymous said...

Heh, heh just kidding. He looks somehow different from the 2011 Bell picture. Besides, he has a name tag.

Eddie said...

You are right, Bobby has a name tag. I didn't notice that, or I could have use that and pound it in as a slam dunk.
Reunions like this name tags really helps me out. There are quiet a few people that I didn't know their name, and couldn't be intrusive enough to get in on their aura to photo their name, so I just put a ?.