Wednesday, May 02, 2012

2012 Varner Pictures, 3rd & Final Installment

This lady went to Osborn HighSchool

Here we go for the final pictures of the 2012 Varner Reunion.  These are snips from my videos.  Frankly, I got carried away with my Flip video camera and concentrated on that more than I did my still camera.  Check back in a few hours or a few days to see what namesfor  I can put under these folks, like I did the other two still pictures posts of the reunion.

Henry Garmon



Beth Sorrell & Gary Quarrels

Beth


Bolden sisters

Kay & Monty Calhoun & -

Ken Chaney


Left - Cherokee County & Marvin Shaw


David Cain & Harry Hansen


Emmett Burton


Tony Hipps &


Sally & James Kirk


James Kirk & Howard Simpson


Larry Miller

Frank Owenby & Dan Northcutt


Jennings & LaJohn Patterson and Pam Eakes

Paul Roper


Phyllis Murner


Randy Randall



Sandy Ramsey & Rupert Raines


Robby Chatfield


Larry Sparks, Lee Broadhust, & Arnold Guest



Steve Hansen


LaJohn, Pam, & Sandy 

Terry Lowe

Jennings Patters & Terry Lowe

Terry Townsend

Tommy Towsend



3 comments:

jan barker said...

Why does Paul (Roper) always look like he's been caught?
Janice (Grant) Barker

jan barker said...

I think Ken Cheney knew my Dad.

Eddie said...

Jan, Like a deer in headlights?

Ken probably did know your Dad. He seems to get around and know everybody.