Monday, April 30, 2012

Varner Reunion Pictures by Clarence Horton

Horaces Armfield & the Mrs and Tony Hipps

At the Varner Reunion, Clarence Horton, a friend, was mingling and taking pictures like me. He told me I could use any of his pictures as I see fit. As I see fit? OK! The first thing to do as I see fit is to take full credit for these excellent pictures! I took these pictures! Me and only me! No, I am just jesting. These are the excellent pictures taken by Clarence Horton, that I lifted off Facebook. Plagiarism isn’t dead.

Thank you for sharing your great pictures Clarence.

I stabbed at the names.  Some I knew and some I had to read enlarge the name tags and some was unreadable.  Sorry.


I will try to get my pictures posted on this blog tomorrow.





Center Ken Chaney




3- Pat McPherson, Melvyn & Ray Denard


Emmett Burton


Mrs & Mrs Fred Williams


Jack Gaskin & Charlene P Benson


Christine & Joe Jenkins


Rick & Kitty Kendrick, Marvin Young, & David Cain


Lee Broadhust & Neal Lawrence


Mickey Griffin, left


Center Monty Calhoun


Kay & Monty Calhoun and Stanely Bishop


Right - Dan Northcutt


Parks Groover


Janet & Pat McPherson


Rupert Raines

Peggy & Stanley Bishop


Tommy & Pat Townsend







John Mosely, Parks Groover, & James Kirk


No comments: