Saturday, January 23, 2010

GOBAG Movie


This is my first movie. I would not exactly call it an epic that will change your life or anything like.

But again, it might.

This is three short videos edited together. I had to cut some off each one. I did not realize it, but on each video I started off and ended off filming peoples shoes. I guess that is my way of saying, "Cut!"

I haven't yet learned how to transposed the video to the blog but it was easy to launch it to YOU-TUBE.

To see the movie:
click here.

This is a late addition (added Jan 27:

2 comments:

Bhob said...

At YouTube, click on "customize" and choose border color. Then highlight the "embed" code and copy. Then paste that into your blog post.

Bhob @ Potrzebie

Eddie said...

Thanks Bhob!

I am compiling a movie now. I'll see what I can do.