Monday, April 02, 2007

Really Big!

I have a first cousin who sings part time in lounges and things. I went have been to two free concerts of his back in the 70s at a local college.

In the past few years when I run into him at a funeral or a reunion he told me he was working on something really big.

About a year after he told me that he married – I wonder if that was what he was talking about?

So, now I am working on something big for my blog. Really big. Well, actually, maybe not all that big. But I need to go over it and make sure I didn’t leave out some stuff but tastefully leaving out some other stuff. It will be longer (and probably more bo-ring) than my regular blogs, so what you have here is me squirming making wild promises because I don’t have much today.

8 comments:

kenju said...

I'll look forward to it, Eddie.

Eddie said...

Judy,
Are you back from your trip to the Big Apple?

Anonymous said...

I second that emotion from Kenju

Eddie said...

Steve,
You second that commotion?

Suzanne said...

Ah. How exciting.

Eddie said...

Suzanne,
A really big shew (in my best Ed Sullivan imitation)!

Button Gwinnett said...

Eddie, you're never boring. Which is why you have such a devoted following.

:-)

Eddie said...

Button,
Thanks... my wife might disagree.