Thursday, November 02, 2006

I Yam What I Yam


I have been analyzed, sorted, and packaged.

I took an electronic Political Test. Based on my response to about 30 plus questions it has been determined that I am:

Social Liberal 68% Permissive.
Economic Liberal 26% Permissive
Fat 6% Permissive (my own conclusion).
And I am a Democrat. I knew that!

If you read this entry earlier you will notice that the link I had is no longer here. Now you see it, now you don't. I made a mistake (believe it or not). I'm told the link was to a private individual or group, but not to the test its self. So, until I figure out how to correct that blunder I am deleting the link.

2 comments:

kenju said...

Eddie, you and I are a lot alike in those respects - but I already knew that!

Eddie said...

Judy,
I knew that!