Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Book report of BIZARRE BATHROOM READER by Diefo Jourdon Pereira

 

              BIZARRE BATHROOM READER by Diego Jourdon Pereira is a very good educational and entertaining book.  There are many Bathroom Reader almanac kind of books.  As suggested by the name this  book has short articles that is about long enough for one sitting on the John (get it?)   You are pelted with one short interesting true article after another.  They are many UNCLE JOHN BATHROOM READERS.  I think I read about ten so far.

Each one seems to concentrate on a single subject.

This one focuses in on flying saucers and their encounters with earthlings.  It also has a section about the NAZI Regime; and other horrors.  I read this one in Kendal form.  I think it equaled about 500 pages. 

It was all interesting, but I think I enjoyed the out of space visitors the best.

No comments: