Saturday, November 26, 2022

Passport Problems

There is a ruckus now in the Cobb County Passport Office on passport fees. It seems some of that office have taken a lot as a personal fee for handling the passport. One person has collected almost a half million bucks in less than a year. It is now a squabble on disagreeing what the fees are. And to top things off it has been decided to destroy the records to keep off an investigation by the news. All I got to say, where is my cut? Is it retroactive? I worked as a Postal window clerk and one of my duties was to do passports if someone came to my window. The only award I got was bragging rights. For instance, I am the one that did the photo and paperwork for Travis Tritt’s passport. Yessir, sure did. And that reminds me: my co-worker Jackie one time handled a person’s passport that nobody was sure if it was a he or she. After the person left our boss was looking over the application and he fussed to Jackie because he thought she allowed the wrong sex put in the sex blank. She said she did not put that in, the applicant did, then she added, “Do you think I should have taken also a picture of his balls?”

No comments: