Friday, February 25, 2022

Troy Street, Chicago

On Chicago PD a couple weeks ago while looking over a Chicago map doing police work Troy Street was pronounced. Hey! I know Troy Street! My Navy buddy Don lived on Troy Street in Chicago. I visited two or three times there. He lived with his siblings and his parents. His father worked on the railroads. He and a competing crew were have bb guns fights across the railroad yards, from train car to train car. He got his eye put out by a bb shot, all in clean fun, of course. I had a Triumph on one of my Chicago trips. Don’s brother Mike, a Chicago Cop gave me an official Chicago Parking ticket for being double parked on Troy Street, all in clean fun, of course. Don’s mother’s name was Helen. Helen and her next door neighbor once tried to kill each other with their gardening tools. All in clean fun, of course.

No comments: