Wednesday, January 08, 2020

The Slob In Front of Me



I walked into Krogers and went to the pharmacy.  Thee was one person ahead of me.  They were waiting on him then.  Another guy, over to the side was sitting on a machine that tells your blood pressure.  He was a big guy and his ass was hanging out of his low bands.  His butt cheeks reminded me of two sleepy manatees  rolling around with the water current.
When the man  at the counter walked away the guy with the two manatees hanging out of the back of pants jumped up and sais step away a minute and someone takes your place!
I told him to go ahead.
He told me to go ahead, so I did.
He talked about he is an "old fart" now and he can do "damn what he pleases."
I think he was drunk or  or high. from some source.
II told him to go for it.
"How old are you?"  He asked and I told him.
The he told me he takes 9 medicines a day and his wife is sorry.
I gathered up my stuff and was leaving  as the clerk was waiting on him.
I heard him tell the the clerk that he has never voted before but he is this time.  He said he already
He registered and is going to vote for DONALD J. TRUMP!
And he added that he hopes Trump sends Pelosi to prison, as I walked away.

No comments: