Thursday, January 02, 2020

Lost on the Beach

Old

New



Sometimes when I wake up in the morning before my feet hit the floor I like to sort dreams from reality.

I'm told I wake up to a new world everyday, anyway.

 If I remember  my dream correctly Anna and I drove to the Gulf shore line and rented a motel room with a panoramic view of the view with water far below us waves splashing against the giant rocks and cliff, far below us. And to get to the shore we had to go down a shaky rickyly wooden steps that you had to be careful because some of the steps rotted out and after the trip that way we decided to call Uber to get us down there, not as romantic but safer. 

I don't think the Florida Gulf coast has any cliffs.

Then (in the deam) we went to  the row of fine dining establishments! The finest dining in the south! I'm not sure all that is true. I vaguely remember what is probably more closer to the truth. We binged watching a new re-done series on tv, LOST IN SPACE. We watched at least 3, maybe 4, episodes. The family on this uncharted plant is of course lost and of course named Robinson. And of course a robot strolls by and naturally takes up with the your preteen boy. And of course there is a evil doctor with no morals who is always up to no good. It is pretty good. Each scene change leaves a cliff hanger to be taken back up soon. If it was a book it would be a page turner.


No comments: