Thursday, February 01, 2018

Silent But Deadly




And then we were in a new/used bookstore browsing.

The only other person there was the employee, a young lady behind a high counter reading.

On each side of the store was a row of cubicles.  I think each cubical had books sorted to it of certain subjects.

I wandered towards the back looking inside each cubical.  In the last cubicle I let loose a silent fart.

As I moved up front I noticed the wretched fart smell following me.  It seemed to be clouding up the whole room.

As I rushed down the book cubicles I felt like Indiana Jones running from a giant sphere-shape boulder right on my heels.
I got to the front of the store and Anna asked did I "let air in there?"

Yes.

I hope we didn't leave the young lady gagging for air.

No comments: