Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Me 007?




I drove to a barbecue place we like to pick up a to-go order.

I was driving down the road I noticed in the rear-view mirror a colorful motorcycle taking up the whole mirror.

I turned and the motorcycle stayed in the mirror.  I turned again and so did it.

I turned into the shopping center parking lot the BBQ place is in and it did too.  I turned down a lane and it was right behind me. 

I parked in the parking place closest to the BBQ joint and it parked across from me, about two spaces up.

The driver got out and removed the helmet.  It was a young  good looking lady.  As she removed her helmet her long hair gracefully tossed down her shoulders.

Wow!  I was James in a James Bond movie.  She was my adversary and we were about to kick ass.

Wait!  James Bond is always an impeccable dresser, usually wearing a tux.  I on the other hand, am not.   In fact,  I normally dress like a slob.  At that moment I had a red tee-shirt and shorts hanging too low with food stains on it.
POP!  Back to reality.


The young motorcycle rider sashayed into the next door Chinese Restaurant. 

No comments: