Wednesday, June 21, 2017

The X-Ray Guy Did It!




While at the vet's office yesterday afternoon I heard  the two ladies behind the counter having to explain a lot to customers  that their computer system was down, they would have to hand write receipts and whatever else.

When all customers, but me (the invisible one), were out of the room one lady said, "You know who messed up the system don't you?"

The other lady said, "The x-ray guy!"

The other lady said, "Yeah!  He was typing something and then said, "Your computer needs updating!"   And proceeded to update it and everything went wrong".

I have experienced  that myself.


I would have butted in and told them that has happened to me too, where someone or something starts updating my computer when I am happy the way it is and everything goes wrong.  But I might have scared them, they didn't know I was eavesdropping.   

No comments: