Wednesday, May 20, 2015

So Long David Letterman!





So long David!   I don't know if anyone can fill your shoes.  I watched you once and I think you are very good, at what you do... or did.

Now  plenty of people are interviewing you and you are invited on a lot of talk shows.  Someplace in one of these interviews I heard you say you have a hard time remembering who you had on your show.  Of course, some people would stand out, but a lot of people didn't.  You were very cordial to them, but when they walked off the stage, out of sight, out of mind.  You  said sometimes you couldn't even remember who was on that night when your wife asked.

Which brings to mind, I am just curious, do  you remember the night I was a guest on your show?  I am one of the most forgettable people in the world and besides that I am invisible, so I would not be surprised if you did not remember me.

However, I was there, and I haven't got paid yet.  Please forward this to payroll, or whomever pays the guests
.
And, if you don't mind, instead of embarrassing yourself not remembering I was on the show one time, write a note and attach to this saying, you remember me.

Yours Truly,


Eddie Hunter

No comments: