Monday, December 29, 2014

Chicken-fat's Swan Song?




Just when I thought the blog Chicken-fat was on a roll, BLAM!

Due to illness It will probably  have to take a sabbatical.

I know, I know, I said the same thing before.  But this time it is more looming. 

The good thing is that most of the blog's  daily attendees are not there to see what I have produced for that day, but for something I have written  or flounder in the past.  Most are searching for  comics in my Sunday Funnies section, my genealogy findings,  and there is also a big percentage on a historical search and chicken-fat.com came up when they googled whatever they were looking for.

Maybe I can coast on the posts already posted for a while.  (the previous sentence probably could be re-structured and be a poem).


Keep coming back and checking, and eventually, hopefully, Chicken-fat shall return, just like a toothache.

No comments: