Saturday, January 21, 2012

I knew it! I knew it!


Yesterday I was sitting in a doctors’ waiting room reading and watching CNN News when they announced the results of a new study:

The management, in general, is rampant with pyschopaths in big organizations.

The study points out elite pyschopaths are brash; willing to take chances; and don’t care who they hurt or how it effect the economics of the company.

I knew it! I knew it!

I have heard of managers loving to be behind a glass that appears to be a mirror when people are brought in to be fired to watch their faces. Sick!

That is just a sample, or a tip of an iceberg I'm sure.

Not all upper management are pyschopaths. I personally know some who are very kind and humane; take the CEO of the blog CHICK-FAT for instance....

No comments: