Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Elizabeth Taylor Is Dead at 79.


The graceful legendary actress is dead. She went through 8 husbands and is said her private life was as dramatic as her on-screen life. If someone would ask me who would I think was an excellent "vamp" actress, I would say Elizabeth Taylor. She was a good actress ever since she was a kid.

I just heard on the news she was an excellent business woman with her perfume company.

Also she was a humanist, makingthe world aware how tragic the HIV virus is when the public had a negative view of the disease is and initiated organizations to get help for AIDS victims.

I don't think no one can deny she was a beautiful person, inside and out.... but she did appear batty at times.

1 comment:

kenju said...

I've loved her since I was twelve.