Saturday, February 04, 2017

Root-a-Toot - Toot!





I am not a big sports fan.  I just don't understand.  Why root for any team unless you are related to someone on a particular team.  When my sons played baseball I rooted for their team  

And that is not to mention all the money and souvenirs .

And the statistics.  Sports teams and the professional sports people have a history of statistics.  Sometimes I think, when someone instantly rattles off a players statistics they are doing it to impress me with their knowledge.  However, if I don't already carry those statistics in my mind, it is not impressive to me.  But on the other hand, I can understand wanting the statistics to predict how things will go.  However, if you know already, why bother watching the game - its confusing.

Besides with my limited facts saving space in my brain I think it just about full without the sports facts.l

And people get so worked up over it all, jumping up and down,  chest kissing, etc.
I just read in UNCLE JOHN'S  BATHROOM READER page-a-day calendar:
Studies Show men have up to a 25% surge in Testosterone when their sports team wins.

So!  It is an aphrodisiac! 
Now, I understand. 

No comments: