Monday, August 01, 2016

Jeannette Quintal Hunter's 90th Birthday Bash


click on each picture to make it larger




This was Jeannette Quintal Hunter's Birthday Bash yesterday. 
It was held at her daughter Jeanne's house.  Jeanne was an excellent hostess and all the first cousins once remove were very respectful to us old farts,  like holding doors opened and giving my sister a helping hand getting up the steps.   They were raised right.
Mostly kin-folks and close friends were there.  I think I know all my first cousins' names that were there.  However, their families, like spouses and kids and their kids I have only faint notion of what some of their names might be.
So, instead of naming just some, I will treat everybody equally and not name any one.

You know who you are.

































No comments: