Friday, October 05, 2007

Appointment Change


Yesterday I got a call from the lady that handles the appointments at my cardiologist's office. She said my appointment on December the 18th at 7:45am will have to change because the doctor has another commitment.

She asked me which time would suit me - 8:15 or 9:00am. I said 8:15. What day?

"Same day."

She called me for that? I didn't even change it in my appointment calendar. It wouldn't matter if it was 7:45 or 8:15 - either way, I would be there when they opened the doors at 7:30.

What is kind of funny their computerized voice-telephone system will call me a day or two before the appointment to remind me. I noticed that it always backs up the time 15 to 30 minutes before the actual appointment set. I think it does that to prevent people from being late.

So, it is quiet possible a day or two before I will get a computerized voice reminder from them reminding me that my appointment is at 7:45.

No comments: