Thursday, October 05, 2006

What Will Tomorrow Bring?

Tomorrow we plan to leave for the Outer Banks. Will we actually go?

The weather forecast for the Outer Banks: Friday 70% chance of rain; Saturday 80%; Sunday 40%; Monday 40%; Tuesday 20%; and Wednesday 20%.

I remember another time we were undecided if we should go to the South Carolina coast because the weather fore cast was 100% rain. I was young and foolish then, now I am old and foolish – we went and we didn’t see a drop of rain. There was an overcast the whole time, which was fine with me, when photographing, colors (to me) come out better on overcast days than sunny days.

We might change our direction. We haven’t been to Asheville in a while and I wouldn’t mind doing some cemetery snooping in Burke County, NC, which was at one time infested with Hunters, back before the U.S. was the U.S.

And then again, we just might stay home.

Time will tell.

2 comments:

kenju said...

If you go (wherever it is) have a good trip. I admit the forecast for the coast is not good, but the weather changes quickly, so it could all blow out to sea.

Eddie said...

Judy,
Thank you.
And I hope you will have a good trip to Italy next week.