Thursday, October 05, 2006

Packing - Too Many Options

When one doesn’t travel often it is an endeavor to pack – that one, being me. Today I have been off and on been picking out things to pack.

I think I probably have too many options taking up too much space.

And I might have too many books packed. I brought Stephen King’s book “The Tommyknockers” that I am reading and another book that I am reading David McCullough’s “1776”. Also, I packed the manual to my camera to piddle with, maybe I might learn something new it can do.

And lastly, a notebook. Why a notebook? For notes of inspiration or profound thoughts? No – you serious? To make calculations? No. To draw pictures? No. Then why a notebook? See? That is what I mean by a too many options.

4 comments:

kenju said...

The notebook is a travel diary - just like the one I am taking on my trip next week! It is to give you a place to write down ideas for the blog.....isn't it?

Eddie said...

Judy,
That's it a travel diary for my blog!

Anonymous said...

Let me know how 1776 is. I am doing the Rveolution right now at work

Eddie said...

Steve,
I'm about 50 pages in it, I like it. David whats-his-name tells a lot of unrelated facts about a lot of the key players, which keeps your interests aroused (if that is the word I'm looking for).