Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Ask Sister Mary Martha

Ask Sister Mary Martha I discovered is a very good blog site.

This is one of the funniest blogs around. It is evidently by a real nun who has an extremely heaven-knows-no-bounds wit. she is a riot.

She is unpredictable but has a strong set of principles.

I came across her blog one day when visiting Michael’s Silly Humans blog, which also is another good site, and thought I would check out the people making comments on his blog and there was Sister Mary Martha.

At first I thought it was a joke but the more I read the more I enjoyed it. And I am not even Catholic - or anything else. Uh-Oh, she might even convert me - I will do almost anything for a good laugh.

By the way, this posting serves two purposes: (1) to point you to a good funny blog and (2) for me practise my linking. Hopefully, I did it twice here. As usual, it is all about me.

4 comments:

Christopher Clark said...

Sister Mary Martha secretly loves a skeptic so please don't be converted.

Eddie said...

Christopher,
I haven't been converted in 65 years so I doubt if it will be anytime soon.

Michael Bains said...

I think the good sister would go for The Conversion on you Ed, but won't cuz of Anna.

I spent some time on her site again today. Very ... well, like a new Monty Python character who may very likely be Real. Int'restin' person.

Linkages work great, btw!

Eddie said...

Monty Python - I heard on the radio somebody of the Monty Python group died this date.
I think the MP troupe has a Terry Gilliam in it... I think that is his name, unless I have my names confused. He used to be art director of my favorite satire magazine HELP! (at the time) in the early '60s.